Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
$15.00 to $17.50 hourly
Accountemps has an excellent opportunity for a long-term temporary-to-full-time position for an Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk for a company in the Media industry. Serving as the Accounts Payable Clerk, you will match, batch, and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. We seek out ambitious professionals who are creators, leaders, and pioneers. This Accounts Payable Clerk role will be located in the Willoughby, Ohio area and will be a long-term temporary-to-full-time position.
What you get to do every single day
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Provide administrative assistance to the AP/Finance Department
- Sort, register, scan, and store invoices, checks, and other documents
- Assist internal business partners with any customer services needs
- Open, sort, and deliver department mail on a daily basis
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Validate, record and send checks, including expediting special handling
- Execute daily processes and controls accurately and in a timely manner; ensuring compliance with company policies
- Carry out additional projects as required
For immediate consideration, please email your most recent resume to Email blocked - click to apply
- Competent with spreadsheets and databases
- Great attention to detail
- Expertise in Enter Invoices
- Customer invoices experience highly desired
- Proficiency in Enter Vendor Invoices
- Invoice Data experience
- Coding Invoices experience
- 2+ years of experience in an A/P role preferred
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Articulate customer service and interpersonal skills, especially when interacting with those in the technical and financial backgrounds
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans