To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Chandler, AZ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse - Nights
MGA Home Healthcare • Chandler, AZ
Posted 1 month ago
Registered Nurse Job Summary:
MGA Home Healthcare is seeking dedicated RNs for a part-time opportunity available in Chandler, AZ. In this role, you will administer one-on-one in-home care to patients based on our personalized and holistic approach to nursing. Our ideal candidate would understand that quality nursing encompasses more than just the clinical aspects of the job as our families depend on MGA’s commitment to delivering the highest level of comprehensive care. This position is a great opportunity for a Registered Nurse of any skill level to get valuable experience while leaning on our MGA team for any clinical and administrative support you might need!
As an MGA Nurse, you can expect:
- Competitive, weekly pay up to $32 per hour
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision, life and more) after only 30 days of full-time employment
- Dependable part-time night shifts
- Experience working with both high and low acuity patients, depending on your case
- Extensive training with our clinical staff in our simulation lab to fill any knowledge gaps for your case
- 24/7 clinical and administrative support from your MGA team!
You will: (All of these elements will vary per case)
- Practice safe delivery of physician-ordered care to patients in a home or school environment
- Administer medications, feedings, and/or TPN/Lipids via G/J-tube or Central Line
- Provide Tracheostomy, feeding tube, ventilator, central line, and urinary catheter management and care
- Utilize the latest EMR technology allowing for real-time charting and patient documentation using a company-assigned tablet (no paper charting!)
What we are looking for:
- A compassionate and caring RN interested in home care opportunities
- An active AZ (or compact state) Registered Nurse license
- Fingerprint clearance card (MGA Home Healthcare offers assistance)
- Physically capable of providing direct patient care
- To apply please email email@example.com or click apply to submit a short application for immediate review!