To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Doylestown, PA 18901
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
CNA (Certified Nursing Assistant)
PSA Healthcare • Doylestown, PA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Description of Environment:
Working with PSA Healthcare provides a unique opportunity for you to work in a personalized, one-on-one setting with a patient in their own home where you will get to deliver the type of individualized and specialized care that you desire.
For those in the homecare industry, there is nothing more rewarding than seeing the difference you are making in your patient's and family members' lives on a day to day basis. PSA offers a variety of assignments and shifts that will give you that chance to make a difference! We have direct care opportunities ranging from low to high acuity patients.
Be part of the strongest clinical team in home health; participate in education, professional collaboration and other developmental opportunities and work knowing you have the support & leadership of world class clinicians working alongside you in your community.
To be considered for employment by PSA Healthcare for this Opportunity, you must be able to meet the following requirements, with or without accommodation.
- Proof of eligibility to work in the United States
- Current and unrestricted certification or proof of training as required by the state
- Current CPR certification
- Current Continuing Education if required by state
- High school Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated proficiency in documentation and compliance with aide care plan and policies and procedures
- Good organizational and communication skills
- Frequent lifting and repositioning of patients
- Repeated or prolonged standing, bending, kneeling, twisting and occasional climbing of stairs
- Acute sense of sight and hearing (corrected or uncorrected) and strong sense of touch, smell and taste
- Agility and strength sufficient to handle patients and equipment without assistance
- Must be able to appropriately respond physically and psychologically to emergency situations in the home or during transport
- Must be able to function in a wide variety of environments which may involve exposure to allergens and other health conditions
To search all of our available opportunities, visit http://www.psa.jobs
If you'd like to learn more about PSA Healthcare, including some of the benefits available to our employees, check out our website at http://www.psahealthcare.com
Requisition ID: R0008191