To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY
- Atrium Staffing
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Human Resources Assistant
Atrium Staffing • New York, NY
Posted 5 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is committed to transforming their Human Resources team. They have industry-leading development programs for all staff and are committed to every employee's personal growth. Our client is looking for a Human Resources Assistant to join this fantastic, growing team.
Salary/Rate: $17 - $22/hr
Position Overview: The Human Resources Assistant will support various functions including: General HR, Payroll, and Office Management. The objective for the Human Resources Assistant is to establish a role that is multi-faceted in responsibility to ensure consistent exemplary execution of these critical support functions. The Human Resources Assistant is a temporary role with potential to go permanent.
- Recruit for specific roles for the HR team
- Prepare and distribute reports including: Monthly Activity Report, Disciplinary Action, Change, Alpha, Internships, /Exit Interviews, Quarterly Recruiting Analysis, Termination and Retention, Weekly HR Meeting Minutes and Agenda
- Control HR file maintenance, access and audits
- Assist with processing New Hire Paperwork
- Data Input of employment changes including: new hires, changes, terminations
- Filing and general office management
- Partner with Human Resources Managers, Benefits and Payroll
- Responsible for creation, maintenance and control of all personally identifiable information or any other information protected by Confidentiality and Privacy Standards, in accordance with Mass Regulations on Personal Identity Regulations and HIPPA
- Minimum of 1-3 years of experience in a HR, HR internship, or administrative role
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Familiarity with HR Information Systems a plus
- Bachelor's Degree
Benefits: Eligible for Atrium Care Package