To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Arlington, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Subcontracts Administrator
PAE • Arlington, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the WorldSr. Subcontracts Administrator
PAE has an immediate job opening for a Sr. Subcontracts Administrator (SCA) to support their Global Mission Services business area. This position will support subcontracts requirements of a wide range of government agencies.
The right candidate must be able to develop, negotiate and administer subcontracts of moderate to high dollar value, risk, and complexity, consistent with PAE procurement policy and customer requirements. The candidate must be able to create solicitations consistent with the complexity of the requirements of the Prime Contract, or Prime Contract RFP. The candidate must possess the ability to analyze supplier proposals with respect to T’s & C’s, appropriate FAR clause flow-downs, proposed price/cost, schedule, and coordination of the technical review as it relates to the specifications/statement of work. The ability to represent the global supply chain organization as a member of a proposal and program team is essential to the success of this position. Regularly provide education and counsel to Non-Procurement personnel regarding Subcontract related issues for a better understanding of risk and requirements.
The successful candidate will possess familiarity with Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR) and have the ability to build and maintain a procurement file that demonstrates compliance with corporate requirements. Regularly interacts with suppliers, internal customers, and management regarding highly complex requirements and issue resolution. The ability to work independently with minimal oversight and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction while managing multiple high-level priorities is essential. This is a great opportunity to contribute and be recognized for your contributions. Primary responsibilities include cradle to grave administration of subcontract files, timely invoice processing, and proposal support.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Participating in proposal development with special emphasis on price solicitations, reviewing subcontract terms and risks, contributing to pricing strategy, and assisting the capture and proposal managers develop mitigation strategies for proposal submittals.
- Leading subcontract negotiation, subcontract administration, and teaming activities on new business opportunities.
- Performing day-to-day subcontract administration functions in support of assigned contracts. Focus on Day-One-Readiness activities to ensure effective transitions of from proposals to operational performance.
- Serving as the primary point of contact for both internal and external customers on all subcontract matters throughout the proposal process.
- Negotiating nondisclosure agreements, proprietary information exchange agreements, teaming agreements, and other contracts activities supporting business development.
- Ensuring compliance with solicitation provisions and clauses and company policies and procedures throughout the proposal process.
- Maintaining subcontract proposal and contract documents in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and company policies.
- Performing other duties and special projects as required.
- Short-term domestic travel is expected up to 20%.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution preferably in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or related field and 5+ years experience in subcontracts administration.
- FAR/DFAR experience and knowledge of core business principles such as subcontracts, purchasing, logistics management, business and contract law, finance and accounting.
- Experience applying knowledge of core business principles and analysis techniques such as cost and price analysis, spreadsheet analysis, negotiation strategies, etc.
- An appreciation for risk identification and risk mitigation is critical.
- Experience with varying contract types: fixed-price, cost-reimbursable, time and material and incentive type contracts is required
- Negotiation skills and experience are important requirements.
- The ability to work in a team environment.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in word processing, electronic spreadsheets, data systems, analysis techniques and workstation tools.
- Deltek Costpoint experience preferred.
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.