Data Systems Analysts, Inc. is searching for a Cost Analyst to work in Edgewood MD. General Experience
8 years with Bachelors OR 10 years with Associates or Professional Certificate Relevant Experience
5 years with Bachelors OR 7 years with Associates or Professional Certificate. At least 1 year of experience using the Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) suite. Certifications
* Certified Management Accountant (CMA) (within 1 year) Experience and/or Certifications Required
Performance Based Tasks Required
- The contractor shall possess demonstrated expertise with the Automated Cost Estimating Integrated Tools (ACEIT) suite.
MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE DOD SECRET CLEARANCE ; this will be verified prior to interview. Therefore, only US Citizens can be considered for this position.
- The contractor shall develop cost estimates.
- The contractor shall review cost estimates.
- The contractor shall revise the JPEO-CBRND Milestone Decision Authority (MDA) Acquisition Handbook chapter on Should Cost to update and clarify guidance and write a chapter for the Handbook on Will Cost estimates.
- The contractor shall brief lessons learned from the conduct and implementation of the Will Cost policy.
- The contractor shall implement the Will Cost policy.
- The contractor shall review Should Cost estimates.
- The contractor shall participate in JPEO-CBRND internal review board meetings and keep meeting minutes.
- The contractor shall develop and maintain a Should Cost tracking sheet and provide data analysis.
- The contractor shall implement the Should Cost policy when warranted by the effort.
- The contractor shall validate Life Cycle Cost Estimates, Independent Government Cost Estimates, and other estimates as requested by the JPM or JPEO staff.
Founded in 1963, Data Systems Analysts, Inc. (DSA) has been providing Defense and Federal Government customers' business-driven Information Technology and consulting solutions and services for more than 50 years. DSA's people excel in helping our customers achieve sensitive, mission-critical business goals and objectives. DSA is a 100 percent employee-owned company: every employee has a stake in the success of our company and our customers.Our culture embraces training and development opportunities that include leadership programs, employee networks, continued education, and much more. We recognize that building expertise in your profession benefits everyone, and our leadership training programs help employees better manage their projects, inspire coworkers and customers to action, and reinforce URL blocked - click to apply
We also value the unique combination of skills, abilities, aspirations, and backgrounds of every individual — our diversity makes us stronger. We are 100 percent employee-owned through an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP).DSA employees receive customizable benefits that are highly competitive in each local market that include a Vanguard 401K. DSA provides equal employment opportunity for employees and applicants without regard to an individual's protected status; race/ethnicity, color, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, marital/parental status, pregnancy/childbirth or related condition, religion, creed, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other protected status.
DSA will provide necessary reasonable accommodation to ensure that an individual with a disability who is not able to fully utilize DSA's online job application system is provided with equal opportunity to apply and be considered for all jobs. If you need an accommodation to complete the application process, please email URL blocked - click to apply
or call 1-877-422-4372.