EXPERIENCED SECURITY PROFESSIONALS NEEDED
Are you an experienced security professional with an impeccable customer service background looking to grow and further your career?
At SECURITAS SECURITY SERVICES, our employees are the key to our success. We seek to hire the best in the industry and are currently needing additional experienced individuals to add to our protective services team! We have multiple positions available at a high level corporate facility and are seeking officers with the following character traits:
previous military or law enforcement experience required
- customer service driven; helpful personality
- professional appearance
- must be able to stand and be on feet for long hours, conduct walking patrols; upstairs, inside, outside etc
- must be able to communicate professionally both verbally and written to management, site visitors, and other officers
PAY: $14-$17 per hour (pending experience & position)
HOURS: Full-time; all shifts needed. must be able to work weekends and holidays
LOCATION: Downtown Chicago
Why Should You Apply?
- Top Industry Pay
- Excellent Benefits
- Flexible Schedules, both Full Time & Part Time Opportunities
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Paid vacation!
- Company Paid Uniforms! (guards supply their own socks, shoes, and belt)
- Extensive training programs
- Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
- Career growth and knowledge opportunities!
CAREER & EDUCATION ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Securitas LEAD (Learning, Education, and Development) Program:
- We have partnered with Purdue Global University to provide affordable education opportunities for careers in security, public safety, criminal justice, business, fire science, informative technology, or emergency management
- Online education offering 4 different certificate programs consisting of four 10-week courses per program
- Securitas Security Services will pay 90% of the cost!!! *must be able to meet eligibility requirements*
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
- Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
- Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months of hire.
Questions about our employment opportunities? Give us a call at
Certified First Responder