Director of Marketing – Home Health
If you are an experienced Vice President / VP of Marketing, Director of Marketing with Home Health experience, then you need to read on...Director of Marketing -- Home Health
Our client is a well-established multi-site, multi-state Home Health and Hospice Care
organization. They have a need for a Corporate Director of Marketing .
Candidates can be based anywhere in western Kansas and travel will be required to oversee various markets. Multi-site, multi-state Home Health marketing leadership experience over a directly reporting management team is a must. Relocation candidates welcome!
An excellent compensation package is being offered to the selected candidate including: very competitive base salary plus healthy incentives including bonuses, health and dental insurance, generous PTO, retirement plans (401k) and a real opportunity to grow!Director of Marketing Job Requirements
Director of Marketing Job Responsibilities
- Home Health Marketing leadership experience at the multi-site, multi-state level.
- Must be able to travel within the territory (at least 50%)
- CRM experience. Thorough understanding of applying analytics/metrics to growth
- Oversee all corporate marketing
- Develop and maintain strategic relationships
- Implement strategies to ensure continued census and revenue growth.
- Work closely with Senior Leadership Team.
- Direct and lead members of marketing team