Our client, the largest Managed Healthcare, for profit firm, is currently seeking aURL blocked - click to applyposition for a 5+ month contract position with the opportunity for extension. This position is located in Thousand Oaks, CA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a large company (listed on the NYSE), work for a leader in health care solutions, work in a fast-paced corporate environment and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
• Competitive pay
• Paid holidays
• Year-end bonus program
• Recognition and incentive programs
• Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay rate - $24.00/hour
URL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to applyURL blocked - click to apply
Processes standard provider contracts and works with internal departments to facilitate new and re- contracting efforts for all networks in a defined health service area.
- Conducts formal review of Contracts and Credentialing documents.
- Coordinates the approval and issuance of all provider contracts to appropriate parties such as credentialing, reimbursement, and provider database.
- Creates boilerplate provider contracts and selects and inserts optional paragraphs/riders as directed.
- Maintains automated status logs and prepares monthly and periodic reports.
- Coordinates with provider database to ensure that provider reimbursements are loaded in accordance with contractual agreements and that provider data is current.
- Responds to providers regarding status of documents and other contracting related issues.
- May create and maintain provider files and related documentation and process provider data changes and provider terminations.
- Back loading provider agreements into the provider management system ContraXX; Includes provider contract, amendments, rate sheets etc.
Required education, skills & experience:
- Requires a H.S. diploma; 1-2 years related experience.
- Prefer experience with provider agreements, but not required.
- Microsoft Office proficiency; basic computer knowledge.
**Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Please submit your resume to be considered for this position by pressing the “SUBMIT RESUME” button below. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (URL blocked - click to apply), however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within**
Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune
100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply