Are you an experienced OR Assistant Nurse Manager looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? This position is with a well-known Hospital in Santa Rosa, California.
Daily Responsibilities of OR Assistant Nurse Manager:
- Manages the unit’s day to day clinical operations including practice standards, staffing, payroll, budgets, fiscal management, and quality improvement
- Develops and implements action plans to improve staff development. Supervises a single unit (8 to 24 hours) of approximately 20 - 60+ employee
- Investigates and resolves patient/family member concerns regarding patient care
Requirements of Intensive OR Assistant Nurse Manager:
- Current California RN license required.
- Current BLS certification required.
- 4 years as RN in an acute care surgical position (scrub RN, circulating RN, etc.)
- Needs to have some Lead/Charge or supervisory experience
Hours for OR Assistant Nurse Manager:
Monday – Sunday 11:00 AM – 7:30 PM Monday Rotating shift
Advantages of OR Assistant Nurse Manager:
- Competitive compensation starting at 180k with up to a 15% bonus based on performance
- Fully benefited position with Medical, Dental, Vision, EAP, and PTO
- Company matched 401k/ 403(b) pension
- Paid time off for you and your family, 6 paid holidays and 4 floating holidays per year
Interested in being Considered for the OR Assistant Nurse Manager?
If you are interested in applying to the OR Assistant Nurse Manager position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration. OR contact Richard Claudio at Healthcare Support
[ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to OR Assistant Nurse Manager