Established company in the Cape May, NJ area is looking to hire a success-driven Customer Service Specialist who can provide excellent customer service while working with customers and the internal sales team. The Customer Service Specialist should be well-versed in answering questions, resolving issues, and completing the order process from beginning to end. This Customer Service Specialist will provide awesome sales support, timely communication and will go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Promptly respond to customer inquiries
• Support sales department
• Answer incoming calls/inquiries
• Assist with inventory of product line
• Process customer orders
• Maintain organized record keeping system
• Coordinate with departments on customer inquiries
• Identify common problems and escalate to management
• Provide timely customer order follow-up
• Attend workshops and meetings as required
• Maintain a polite, helpful, and professional manner
• Positive representation at company networking events
• 2+years’ experience as a Customer Service Specialist/Support
• Proficient Microsoft Office knowledge (Outlook, Word, Excel)
• Solid communication and problem-solving skills
• Multi-tasking abilities
• Excellent time management skills
• Patience when handling tough inquiries
We are looking to fill this Customer Service Specialist role quickly, please contact Bryan Calhoun for consideration –
and reference JO#03710-0011707013.
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled professionals with remote or on-site jobs in accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was No. 1 on Forbes’ annual ranking of America’s Best Professional Recruiting Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at
. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
Complex Problem Solving