$50000.00 to $58000.00 yearly
Are you great at wearing multiple hats in a small office? We have the job for you! Our client is seeking a talented Accounting Manager for their family environment. This Accounting Manager will be rewarding to the right person seeking to assist with more than just day-to-day accounting functions! In this Accounting Manager position, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including maintaining the general ledger system, preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. For immediate consideration please email your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
or call Katie Ruger at 616.454.9444.
• Maintaining all Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
• Invoicing customers in a timely manner
• Financial reporting for month end and year end
• Inventory management and update costing with accounting software
• Financial analysis with account activity
• Timely close year end and month end
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
• Manufacturing and cost accounting experience preferred
• Excellent communication skills
• Maintain and develop relationships with customers
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Outlook
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.