LPN/ LVN/ Pediatric Nursing
Las Vegas and Surrounding Area
Day and Night Shifts Available!
NurseCore of Las Vegas is an industry leader in Home Health Care. NurseCore seeks Licensed Practical Nurses (LPNs) or Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVN's) with a minimum of one year pediatric experience, to provide days/night and weekend care for clients in Las Vegas, NV and surrounding areas. Qualified caregivers must possess critical thinking skills, decisive judgment, and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
NurseCore is committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, patients, and clients. We have protocols in place to limit the spread of COVID-19 and other communicable diseases. NurseCore offers a virtual application and orientation process, and we provide all staff with PPE and other protective equipment to maintain a safe work environment.
'Apply today to be rewarded with the great opportunities NurseCore has to offer!'
- Daily Pay offered!
- Competitive wages
- Weekly Pay/ Paycards and Direct Deposit
- Awards and Recognition Programs
- Professional and clinical training
- Flexible and friendly staff ready to help you get the assignments that you want
Performs routine skilled nursing duties in a home setting including but not limited to:
- Performs the following where training or demonstrated skills and the state nurse practice act permits:
- Inserting and irrigating tubes and Foley catheters.
- Administering oxygen by mask or cannula.
- Ventilator, Tracheostomy care and suctioning endotracheally.
- Supervision of aides and other health care team members.
- Nursing activities that may include:
- Assess home health patients to identify physical, psycho social, and environmental needs.
- Implement/develop/document the plan of care to ensure quality and continuity of care for patients under the supervision of a Registered Nurse.
- Provide health education to patients and caregiver.
- Teaching client self care techniques.
- Assisting with client admission and discharges.
- Assistance with ADL’s and IADL’s.
- Client and caregiver health instruction.
- Notifies the Registered Nurse Supervisor or Clinical Director of any changes in client’s condition.
- Current LPN or RN license with the State Board of Nursing in the State of Nevada
- One year experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse/ Licensed Vocational Nurse or Registered Nurse in a supervised setting in the last three years
- Current CPR card accredited by the American Heart Association
- Copy of updated TB/ Chest X-rays
- Reliable transportation with current license and insurance
- Vent, Trach, G-Tube experience preferred
- Pediatric experience a plus
Licensed Practical Nurse
Licensed Vocational Nurses
Registered Nurse Certified