* Ensures compliance with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians- Internal Controls, and Northern Quest Policies and Procedures Ability to give a timely Spa Service providing a true relaxation and beneficial experience to each guest.
* Knowledge of proper draping procedures and treatment protocols.
* Ability to focus attention on guests needs, remaining calm and courteous.
* Ability to remain quiet during treatment
* Ability to promote positive relations with all individuals who approach the spa.
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guests information
* Ability to perform job functions with minimal supervision.
* Ability to perform a maximum of six treatments per shift.
* Ability to work cohesively with other departments and co-workers as part of a team.
* Ability to educate guests on the benefits of their treatment and how to continue the spa experience upon their departure; recommend and sell Spa products to guests.
* Ability to perform a minimum of four and half hour treatments per shift.
* Ability to access data in computer.
* Set up work station with necessary supplies. Maintain cleanliness throughout shift.
* Accommodate all guest requests expediently and courteously. Follow up to ensure completion of request.
* Handle guest complaints and ensuring guest satisfaction.
* Start and end treatments on time
* Inquire about any contraindications before beginning service
* Dispose of any dirty linens to the proper area
* Maintain cleanliness of Spa
* Perform any task deemed necessary by management
* Complete requisitions for additional supplies/materials and submit to Spa Management.
* Attend all required meeting and training sessions.
* Responsible for maintaining a consistent, regular good attendance record.
* May be required to be a panelist for the Internal Review Hearings.
* This job description does not list all of the duties of this position. You may be instructed by management to perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Experience & Other Requirements
* High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
* 500 hours minimum from a recognized school of massage.
* One to three years previous experience in a Spa, Private Practice, Doctor's Office, and Chiropractor's Office or any combination.
* Certified in Basic First Aid and CPR
* Certifications of various massage modalities
* Massage License required
* Mandatory Alcohol Server Training (MAST) certification.
* Hepatitis B shots.
* Job offer contingent upon successful completion of background check and pre-employment screening.
Hiring Preference: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is an Equal opportunity employer. Consistent with federal law, the Kalispel Tribe of Indians applies Indian preference in employment. It is the policy of the Kalispel Tribe of Indians to give preference in hiring, promotions, and transfers into vacant positions to qualified applicants in the following order: 1) Kalispel Tribal Members; 2) Descendant or Spouse of an enrolled Kalispel Tribal Member; 3) enrolled members of other Indian Tribes; 4) all other applicants. At-Will Employment: Employment with the Kalispel Tribe of Indians is at-will and can be terminated with or without cause, and with or without notice, at any time, either at the option of the employee or the Kalispel Tribe of Indians. Drug Testing: The Kalispel Tribe of Indians is a drug free work place. All applicants are subject to drug testing at the time of hire and at unannounced times during employment. Background Investigation: All candidates and employees may be subject to a background investigation.
Kalispel Hospitality: Deliver Kalispel hospitality, find a path to YES, and provide a warm smile and greeting.
- First Aid And Preparedness
- Internal Controls