Kelly Services is seeking qualified individuals to work as an Electrical Maintenance Technician at a well know automotive manufacturer in Ridgeville, SC.
The Electrical Maintenance Technician (s) will support the manufacturing facility of a well-known automotive company. This resource will execute the technical maintenance functions in order to optimize the availability and cost control of the production assets. This is a long-term, fully benefitted position with KellyOCG.
• Perform maintenance and/or repair to assigned equipment either in planned or emergency conditions to maximize equipment availability and reliability.
• Active co-operation with colleagues, executers and workgroups. He/she participates in the object or/and area network.
• Take direction/guidance from your area supervisor to best maximize your contribution to the total maintenance effort.
• Dedicated, systematic and planned work, with the required flexibility to cope with sudden needs.
• Take initiative and participate actively in disturbance analysis, to identify root causes and suitable permanent solutions.
• Provide feedback to the manufacturing development process, to assure the reliability and maintainability of new equipment.
• Create improvement proposals and execute tasks resulting from improvement proposals.
• Execution of administrative tasks in function of the technical maintenance function (Bill Of Material, spare parts list, maintenance program, …)
• Must have five plus years of proven industrial experience and technical knowledge in highly-automated manufacturing environment, either electrical or mechanical, and preferably in the automotive industry.
• Must have familiarity with tools of the trade.
• It is preferred that you have some experience in a production environment.
• The ability to read and interpret manufacturing specifications or work instructions.
• Must have capability to utilize computer systems as necessary to support maintenance through the Computerized Maintenance Management System (Maximo).
• Ability to work out of schedule, including rotating shifts, weekends and holidays.
• Carries out all duties and responsibilities with the utmost integrity and consistent with the highest ethical standards.
• Must have good communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills and a positive mind set.
• Assist maintenance/manufacturing engineers in evaluating and updating maintenance processes, both preventive and corrective, in a team environment.
• Continuously works to protect and enhance Volvo Car’s reputation.
SCOPE OF EQUIPMENT SYSTEMS:
• Building system infrastructure – Electrical, Interior/Exterior Lighting, Plumbing, Compressed Air/Dryers, Process Wastewater Systems, Natural Gas Hot Water Boilers and Piping, Process Supply and Return Piping, Roofing –Siding -Windows & Doors, Cooling Towers / Heat Exchangers, Pumps, Life Protection Systems
• 15kV Class Switchgear and Power Distribution, Unit Substation Switching Systems
• 5kV Class Chillers, 480/277 volt power/bus duct systems, motor controls, etc.
• Emergency Supply Generators 480-volt output
• 208/120 volt lighting and receptacle power systems
• 24 volt DC Instrument Circuits to include pressure, temperature, and flow monitors
The Managed Solutions practice within Kelly Outsourcing and Consulting Group (KellyOCG®) is one focus within the full array of Kelly Services® workforce solutions.
Kelly Services has transformed from the staffing industry pioneer to a leading workforce solutions provider. KellyOCG is the distinguished outsourcing and consulting segment of Kelly Services, known for applying a forward-looking approach that enables companies to make strategic workforce planning decisions that impact their business and competitive advantage.
The Managed Solutions practice area of KellyOCG is dedicated to partnering with clients to architect and implement solutions that put them in a position to meet their operational obligation to their organization and freedom to focus on their more strategic business needs.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Adjustment Of Components
Troubleshooting Manufacturing Equipment