Combine two of the fastest-growing fields on the planet with a culture of performance, collaboration and opportunity and this is what you get. Leading edge technology in an industry that's improving the lives of millions. Here, innovation isn't about another gadget, it's about making health care data available wherever and whenever people need it, safely and reliably. There's no room for error. Join us and start doing your life's best work.(sm)
If you are located in the Pacific Time Zone, you'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* as you take on some tough challenges.
- Positions in this function analyze and monitor claims against fraud, waste and abuse related to network pharmacies
- Investigates, reviews and analyzes claims data applying knowledge of pharmacy policy and practice and data mining techniques to determine details of fraudulent, erroneous, or abusive billing activity on Real Time Application System and various reports
- Auditor will need to identify and document fraudulent or erroneous activities determined as a result of their work. Auditors typically are licensed pharmacy technicians with in - depth knowledge of pharmacy operations
You’ll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in
- High School Diploma / GED (or higher)
- 1+ years Pharmacy Technician experience in a retail pharmacy environment, some type of specialized pharmacy, or PBM
- Current and unrestricted pharmacy technician license in state of residence
- Must reside in Pacific Time Zone
- National Pharmacy Technician Certification
- 2+ years of experience in Microsoft Word (creating / updating documents) and Microsoft Excel (creating / updating spreadsheets, pivot tables, and formulas)
- Experience with Specialty Pharmacy
- Experience with Medicare Part D and B
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize materials from various, sometimes unrelated sources, analyze and draw logical conclusions
Careers with OptumRx. We're one of the largest and most innovative pharmacy benefits managers in the US, serving more than 12 million people nationwide. Here you’ll fill far more than prescriptions. As a member of one of our pharmacy teams, you’re empowered to be your best and do whatever it takes to help each customer. You'll find unrivaled support and training as well as a wealth of growth and development opportunities driven by your performance and limited only by your imagination. Join us. There's no better place to help people live healthier lives while doing your life's best work.(sm)
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group’s Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: UnitedHealth Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
UnitedHealth Group is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: retail, pharmacy audit representative, audit, UnitedHealth Group, OptumRx, pharmacy, Irvine, CA, California, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Oregon, Pacific Time Zone, PST, work at home, work from home, WAH, WFH, remote, telecommute, hiring immediately, #RPO