Kforce has a client that is seeking a Project Manager in Boston, MA.
Responsibilities of a Project Manager:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field; project management and/or general business management, or equivalent related IT experience; PM training and certification desirable, but not required
- Three or more years of IT experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
- A minimum of two years of demonstrated competency in a junior or assistant project management role involving the execution of multiple projects or a large project
- Three or more years of BU or BU-facing experience, with sensitivity and commitment to business problem solving
- Demonstrated experience in leading a team
- Demonstrated experience and ability in successfully utilizing "soft skills" or "people skills"
- Ability to lead and motivate others; demonstrating empathy and knowledge of personality types
- Familiar with project management methodologies (for example, PMI and agile)
- Demonstrated sensitivity to working in a political environment and to interacting with senior leadership
- Knowledge of project planning tools
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; expertise in setting and managing customer expectations
- Distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills, as this is a highly visible position with substantial impact
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills in an environment where this role may not directly control resources
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.