GAF’s TA organization is focused on the identification, assessment, and acquisition of employees at all levels. We are seeking an experienced Recruiting Manager to lead a staffing team aligned to Manufacturing Recruiting across GAF. In this role, you will build and foster relationships with Hiring Managers, HR Business Partners and Manufacturing Leadership to understand their business operations and staffing needs. In addition, you will serve as a subject matter expert on recruiting strategies for key positions, provide meaningful solutions with regards to hard to fill positions, manage an amazing team of recruiters and your own requisition load of positions.
- Create pro-active staffing strategies using knowledge of talent segments to meet future staffing goals
- Drive adoption and process excellence with regards to company-wide hiring practices
- Lead a team of Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinator and hold them accountable to our hiring policies, practices, and processes
- Manage day to day recruiting processes to ensure quality candidate slates for hiring managers
- Build, cultivate, and sustain an active candidate database within targeted job families
- Ensure integrity of applicant tracking system data
- Monitor and measure success leveraging data and customer feedback, ensure outstanding client service and delivery
- Manage the recruiting scorecard to measure key recruiting metrics, maintain meaningful and frequent analysis and reporting
- Dive deep into areas of opportunity to understand the root cause of challenges and then develop solutions
- Provide Recruiters with exposure to special projects and cross-training, as well as continuous feedback that will further enhance their skills, competencies, and contribution to GAF’s success
- Monitor and manage recruiter req loads and provide recommendations to the Director
- Research, analyze, prepare and present hiring statistics. Maintain records on recruiting activities as required.
- Ensure that hiring managers understand processes and practices, including behavioral interviewing, selection and offer negotiation.
- Focus on building relationships with hiring managers, create a strong level of trust, effectively understand their business, team dynamics and business goals
- BA/BS in HR, Business, or related field/experience
- 5+ years of executive or professional level recruiting and assessment experience preferred
- 3+ years of manufacturing recruitment experience
- Management experience required, as well as successfully managing full-cycle recruitment in a corporate setting
- Demonstrated ability to ensure a diverse candidate flow – must understand, reinforce and support an environment of inclusion
- Demonstrated ability to fill requisitions in a timely manner with quality hires
- Demonstrated ability to navigate and fully utilize ATS functionality, including candidate management and req tracking and reporting, proficiency in WorkDay a plus
- Solid experience with multiple recruiting methods and processes including, job boards, LinkedIn and social networking; as well as the targeted selection and creative sourcing experience
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Applicant Tracking Systems
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 10192
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.