Founded in 1995, Alternative is a fashion lifestyle brand best known for comfort, simplicity and our commitment to sustainability. Through innovative apparel design and involvement in purposeful causes, we aim to connect people, inspire creativity, and catalyze change.
When you work at Alternative, you join a community, not a department. You become an outlier within the fashion industry because others don't have to fail for you to succeed. Alternative is a company driven by passion, not job descriptions, where you can contribute to something you're proud to wear--on your body and your résumé.
The Sales Support and Ops Coordinator will be responsible for the overall process and fulfillment of high-volume Key Account orders to ensure on time deliveries to our customers while growing the business through quality products and excellent customer service. Working with Account Executives, the Value Added Services Team, and customers, the Sales Support and Ops Coordinator will help manage, track, and communicate the status of our orders through shipment. This position reports to the Sales Support and Ops Supervisor.
- Oversee account setup and review of customer's Vendor Guides
- Sales support for the key account channel and Account Executives
- Meet customer service metrics
- Enter orders, replacements, credits and returns
- Ensure orders are properly managed for stock, replenishment and custom orders by confirming customer ship windows are met
- Working with other departments (Purchasing, Accounting, Order Fulfillment, etc.) to ensure product arrives when needed, payment is secured, and allowing adequate time for production
- Manage and communicate the status of open orders with Account Executives and customers
- Track invoiced, forecasted sales and open orders to roll into departmental shipping plan
- Track, research and reconcile open chargeback deductions
- Provide data and reporting for Sales and Operations executives
- Be able to navigate and understand vendor portals
- Recommend solutions for process improvement and enhancing the customer experience
- Anticipating problems and providing solutions
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent is required
- Apparel or Accessories experience is preferred, with an understanding of Retail Buying from inception through production and delivery
- Knowledge and understanding of Retail Math
- Purchasing and Planning experience is a plus
- Experience working with EDI portals like DI Central or GXS a plus
- Highly self-motivated, independent, and able to quickly adapt to unique situations
- Proven track record of problem solving, increasing efficiencies in a production/operational environment, and analytical skills
- Excellent decision-making and time-management skills, with a proven track record of juggling priorities and successfully meeting multiple deadlines
- Is dependable, resourceful and takes initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency with MS Office suite (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.) required; knowledge of OneNote highly preferred
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Only applicants requiring reasonable accommodations for any part of the application and hiring process should contact us directly:
Telephone: Phone number blocked - click to apply Email: Email blocked - click to apply