$28.50 to $33.00 hourly
Legal Assistants directly support lawyers and may be required to supervise other legal staff, such as legal secretaries or file clerks.Legal Assistants should have strong analytical, communication and organizational skills, as well as computer and technical knowledge.Three to five years of legal experience in a law firm or other corporate legal department may be preferred. All interested candidates, please send an updated resume to Fana Belcher at [fana.belcher][at]roberthalf[dot][com].
- Electronically organizing documents
- Collect documents and assemble data as directed by lawyers and paralegals
- Control matter management and record keeping
- Take care of computer database input and retrieval
- Inspect and retrieve electronic documents from a variety of court and agency web sites
- Categorized documents for photocopying/scanning needs
- Check copies against originals to confirm accuracy
- Take the lead on the research of legal issues and investigative tasks, which may include collecting information and documents from external parties, as needed
- Execute word processing, filing and faxing
- Create correspondence and memorandum
- Conducting routine discovery
- Drafting legal court documents, such as pleadings, motions, affidavits and subpoenas; transactional documents, such as trusts, wills, contracts and real estate leases; and closing documents
- Organizing and tracking files for important transactions or case documents, including pleadings and voluminous discovery documents; creating and maintaining a case-management database
- Experience assisting lawyers in preparing for transactional closings, depositions, hearings, trials and conferences; completing many administrative tasks, including, working on individual cases or transactions
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Investigating the factual evidence of a transaction or case and preparing exhibits, charts and diagrams to display information
- Comprehensive knowledge of Commercial Litigation
At this dynamic, growing firm, you can take the next step in your legal career! We want to hear from any candidates out there who are eager to work in a strong team-oriented environment.
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Legal Assistant and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Legal Assistant for more information.
- Assembly And Installation
- Deposition (Geology)