Accounts Payable ClerkCompensation:
If you're looking for work as an Accounts Payable Clerk, you could be the detail-oriented individual this successful company is looking for. Candidates looking to take their careers to the next level might be interested in this position. This Accounts Payable (A/P) Clerk position is at a dynamic organization with a growing team, and will require the candidate to match, batch and code invoices, resolve A/P issues, process expense reports, update and reconcile sub-ledger to G/L, and process checks. The Accounts Payable Clerk role will be situated in the Gardiner, Maine area and is a full-time employment.
- Handle the customer service needs of internal business partners
- Handle administrative tasks for the AP/Finance Department
- Open, sort, and distribute daily department mail
- Verify, log and send checks, including facilitating special handling
- Perform full-cycle A/P
- Assist with internal and external audits as needed
- Sort, log, scan, and file invoices, checks, and other documents
- Carry out additional projects as required
- Carry out daily processes and controls accurately and on time, and ensure compliance with company policies
- Prior experience in an A/P role preferred
- Established communication, customer service, and interpersonal skills, especially with both technical and financial backgrounds
- AA or BS/BA degree in Accounting, Business or similar preferred
- Adeptness in data entry
- Foundational knowledge in Month-end Journal Entries
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Deep understanding of journal entries
- Solid understanding of Accounts Payable (AP)
- Purchase Orders experience required
- Highly organized, attentive, has a sense of urgency, flexible and able to deal with frequent interruptions and changing priorities
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at [ Phone number blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounts Payable Clerk.