The Executive Assistant position is responsible for the Tax Department leadership team and reports directly to the SVP-Tax.
The position is responsible for general administrative support, knowledge of Client administrative policies and processes, as well as relationships developed within the executive team.
WHAT YOUR IMPACT WILL BE:
• Manage a busy schedule, calendar, and correspondence for the SVP (“SVP”) and leadership. The SVP and leadership team have multiple meetings, and extensive communication with direct reports, staff, colleagues, and external providers in various time zones globally. Prioritize inquiries and requests while troubleshooting conflicts; make judgments and recommendations to ensure smooth day-to-day engagements.
• Complete efficiently and accurately a broad variety of administrative tasks that facilitate the Tax Department’s ability to effectively lead the organization, including: assisting with special projects; coordinating IT desktop issues; designing and producing complex documents, reports, and presentations as needed; collecting and preparing information for meetings with staff and outside parties; composing and preparing correspondence; maintaining contact lists; making travel arrangements; assisting with the budgeting process and budget reconciliation and payment of vendor invoices; organize and clean up files and file room; and completing expense reports.
• Assist in managing the Tax Department’s professional fee budget. Prepare quarterly professional fee accruals. Manage the receipt and payment of vendor invoices.
• Assist department with physical record retention, managing records both onsite and offsite and facilitating data requests with 3rd party offsite storage providers.
• Manage all aspects of the department’s office services including phone coverage, booking meeting rooms, and supply management and replenishment.
• Juggle multiple tasks and projects accurately, including support of the department during the close process, with the ability to grow to take on more in support of the team.
• Execute other ad hoc requests from the executive and department.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• 7+ years administrative experience supporting at the senior executive level.
• A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills. Experience working with international and domestic teams, multiple time zones and multiple languages.
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Make appropriate, informed decisions regarding priorities and available time. Ability to deal with and handle changing schedules quickly and efficiently.
• Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office -- Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.
• Ability to complete a high volume of tasks and projects with little or no guidance. Ability to react with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require quick response or turnaround; strong problem-solving skills are required.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, which will enable him/her to interact with a range of personalities and styles and to establish effective relationships at all levels of the organization.
• Be strongly self-motivated, decisive and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Be proactive and capable of working as a member of a team, as well as independently.
• Possess the desire and commitment to take on increasingly greater levels of responsibility.
• Be trusted and loyal; maintain a high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential and sensitive information.
• Cultural sensitivity towards employees and visitors.
• Understanding of how to represent an executive office and acting with sensitivity around this.
• Ability to think ahead, anticipating important needs and meetings.
• Ability to treat external parties as true partners, understanding that their success will lead to Client success.
• Flexibility to come in early or work late, as necessary and where approved.
- Attention To Detail
- Diversity Awareness
- Financial Management