[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Aviation Maintenance Technician is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Technicians in Fort Myers, Florida.
Hiring Note: Call Position Summary:
1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise, please apply online to start the hiring process.
STS Line Maintenance is looking for highly motivated Aircraft Maintenance Professionals to help us grow our line maintenance station in Ft Myers FL (RSW). The A&P Aircraft Maintenance Technician supports the daily needs of the maintenance operations for our customers and ensures an outstanding experience by providing top-level service.
STS Line Maintenance is one of the largest line maintenance support providers in the United States, and we pride ourselves in providing high quality and reliable aircraft maintenance support throughout our extensive, rapid-response, nation-wide network Job Responsibilities & Duties:
The Ideal Candidate Requirements & Qualification:
- This position reports directly to the Line Maintenance Station Manager and Station Leads. Candidate will work in close partnership with the field airlines, flight crew and other Aircraft Maintenance Controllers.
- The candidate will ensure aircraft are maintained to airworthiness standards prescribed by applicable regulations, airworthiness directives, company policies and best practices.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot, adjust and repair different transport category aircraft airframes and engines using hand tools and test equipment.
- Maintain the highest level of quality and integrity.
- Adjust, repair or replace defective components based on analysis of test results while following maintenance manuals, schematics, handbooks and other technical documentation.
- Use precision instruments and equipment to measure parts for wear and repair or replace as required.
- Other duties as may be deemed necessary.
- Able to work outdoors and in inclement weather as required.
- Work will be performed on various Commercial and Large Regional aircraft, including but not limited to the Airbus A320, CRJ, and Embraer 170.
Rate Of Pay:
- Must hold a current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant certifications (A&P) with no history of infractions.
- Recent A&P experience on turbine powered aircraft considered a plus.
- Own set of standard line maintenance tools (calibrated & specialty tooling will be provided).
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude while being able to perform your job with minimal supervision.
- With or without accommodations, employees must be able to work standing, climb ladders and stairs and must be able to lift 50 lbs. unassisted.
- Must be able to pass background check as well as drug & alcohol test. In addition, he / she must be able to obtain customs & border patrol clearance.
- Must have basic-to-mid-level computer & organizational skills.
- Experience working under a FAA approved Part 145 repair station or Part 135 experience is highly desired.
- Inspection Authorization (IA) license is a plus.
- Must be able to read and interpret aircraft maintenance manuals and specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing, or replacing, malfunctioning and/or damaged components.
- Ability to work with little supervision while being able to trouble shoot and repair systems on aircraft airframes and engine(s). This includes electrical, mechanical and hydraulic.
- Versatility and flexibility will be important as the schedule could include days, nights, weekends and holidays.
- Superior customer focus, communication skills, and work ethic with a commitment to excellence.
- Starting Rate of pay is determined by previous experience and formal training, and will range between $28 and $33 per hour.
- Yearly raises are available upon evaluation.
About STS Line Maintenance:
Full Time: PTO, Health Insurance, 401K. No Benefits for Part Time.
STS Aviation Services operates 37 line maintenance stations throughout the United States, Bahamas, United Kingdom and France.
At each of these stations, our team(s) offer a full range of support services, FAA / DER engineering assistance, AOG response teams and enhanced reliability through rapid response times. Skilled mechanics stand ready to handle RON maintenance, turnaround checks, non-routine discrepancy reports and ground equipment maintenance via scheduled or on-call action.
To learn more about STS Line Maintenance and what makes it the company with ???Solutions to Keep You Flying,??? please visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Aviation Maintenance Technician or call
1-800-359-4787 ext. 9176.
Must hold a current and valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant certifications (A&P) with no history of infractions.
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Positive Attitude