Global Public Safety is presently seeking an Account Manager.
- Federal Agencies
- Dealer Network
Primary Duties include:
- Primary contact for Federal agencies and other assigned agencies
- Return all communications as quickly as possible (may include after hours)
- Assist customer in obtaining timely Service & Installation Scheduling
- Assist with Parts Management for Incoming Jobs
- Work with Team Leaders (Installation Team) to insure proper installation of Quoted and Approved components
- Work with Sales Management & Territory Business Manager to Insure Exceptional Customer Experience and Work Is Completed as Specified
- Create Quotations and Build sheets in a timely manor
- Software Configuration, Troubleshooting, Training (BluePrint, Cantrol, etc.)
- Vehicle Schematics, Placement Drawings, Designs
- Assist with Customer Service and Sales Support as Needed
- Use or CRM and/or ERP System to Keep Information Updated in A Timely Manor
- Maintain Training from Manufacturers (including products and software)
- Increase sub distribution sales
- Maintain sub dealer account relationships
- Assist with the marketing of products/specials to sub dealers
- Assist with customer service as needed
- Travel to sub dealers / potential sub dealers to build / maintain relationship
- Promote Global Public Safety
- Complete any other reasonable tasks / duties assigned by management
Responsible for ensuring customer satisfaction with timely communications between sales management, office management, service and installation teams. This crucial role is responsible for proper vehicle quoting and builds using industry standard best practices.
This position will include travel as needed to visit sub dealers and end user customers as needed. When not traveling you will work out of the nearest Global location. This position may require nontraditional hours from time to time. As the primary contact for assigned agencies, all incoming phone calls (including emergency calls) will be routed to you 24 / 7 / 365.
Basic marketing skills, relationship building skills, computer skills and the desire to learn sales and grow within the company are a must to be successful in this role.
The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Global Public Safety is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, ancestry, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other protected factor by country, regional or local law.Requirements
Please see job description.