Home Instead Senior Care® Home Care Sales Job Description
Kavis Healthcare d/b/a Home Instead Senior Care
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for an outgoing and personal Home Care Consultant to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community.
Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. To learn more about Home Instead Senior Care, please visit www.homeinstead.com/488.
As a firm passionate about seniors and their health/wellness, we’re deeply committed to our own team members. We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes health plan, flexible paid vacation and disability insurance. We are constantly looking to update our benefits package so please ask for further details.
The Home Care Consultant is responsible for ensuring achievement of revenue objectives for the assigned territory. Revenue is to be generated from a variety of Sales and Marketing duties, including researching and pursuing new referral sources and enhancing and maintaining relationships with existing referral sources. This position is responsible for reporting results in moving relationships forward to Manager on a weekly basis, discussing successes and opportunities, and demonstrating documented progress and inquiry production in Sales/Marketing/Networking areas. Primary Responsibilities:
- Reflect the core values of Home Instead Senior Care (Kavis Healthcare d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Responsible for researching and developing client relationships and producing referrals; performs all phases of sales process, including preparation and documentation of cold calls, follow-up calls, diagnosis of referral source and client needs, recommendation of appropriate Home Instead® services and additional community resources, maintaining and nurturing existing referral accounts, including follow-up, as necessary.
- Achieve inquiry generation objectives for assigned territory with the primary goal of bringing in new business to increase overall market share. Target accounts include, but are not limited to, hospitals, physicians, home health agencies, assisted living facilities, nursing homes, senior centers, hospice, funeral homes, etc.
- In conjunction with Home Instead Senior Care franchise leadership, develops sales and marketing plans, detailing weekly and monthly activities focused on meeting or exceeding established goals.
- Develop and maintain knowledge of Home Instead Senior Care brand. Effectively presents Home Instead Senior Care marketing materials and services to referral providers, including 1:1 meetings, as well as planning, arranging and conducting formal group presentations to referral providers.
- Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls; presentations; closed sales; and follow-up activities within the assigned territory, including the use of software to maintain accurate records to maximize territory potential.
- Develop a database of qualified leads from referrals through face-to-face cold calling on referral providers, email, telephone and Web.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Participate in and contribute to the development of educational programs offered to clients, prospects, and co-workers.
- Conduct client/CAREGiverSM introductions as needed
- Conduct quality assurance (QA) visits with clients as needed
- Participate in various PR strategies
Knowledge, skills and Abilities:
- College degree or equivalent work experience
- Related business or sales experience (consultative sales a plus)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be able to work in the field, and be insurable.
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise)
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must have the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal skills is essential as well as sound judgment and good decision-making
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with company standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with office colleagues, the franchise owner, clients and the community
- Must present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must have the ability to operate office equipment
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Word and Excel
- Must be able to work evenings or weekends as required
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Product Quality Assurance