At ADT Commercial, we are in the business of helping people and organizations to protect what matters most to them. Building upon ADT’s 145-year legacy, we secure the livelihoods and futures of critical commercial environments, retail location, educational campuses, healthcare facilities and financial institutions across the U.S. as an industry-leading security, fire and life safety systems integrator. We strive to have the most experienced and technically trained and talented teams in the industry, driven by excellence at every turn. At ADT Commercial, we truly believe that our people are the difference – for our organization, the customers we serve and the communities we protect. When you’re a part of ADT Commercial, you’ll have the opportunity to be a part of that difference every day. With more than 300 locations, a deep national presence, and comprehensive portfolio of solutions and services, our employees are always poised for career advancement and growth. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Materials Handler or follow us on [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Materials Handler and [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Materials Handler.
This position is responsible for timely and cost-effective supply ordering, receipt and stocking of inventory, and shipping of SSO inventory. Responsible for maintaining materials/warehouse, may also deliver material to technicians and/or job sites
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assisting with issuing purchase orders for employees and vendors.
- Assisting in processing order placement for technicians, clients and vendors.
- Keeping track of warehouse inventory and stock, including quarterly counts.
- Handle waste management including electronic waste, equipment recycling, batteries, etc.
- Overlooking incoming materials.
- Pulling /packaging/delivering customer orders with little or no supervision.
- Maintaining shipping receiving documents and all other paperwork as needed.
- Completing branch inventory exchange forms.
- Attending phone calls requests of customers and employees.
- Completing P.O. requisition forms.
- Create/maintain a systematical filing system for invoices and other index documents.
- Prepare work by gathering sorting and proofing documents.
- May assist in applying for permits, help with submittals and O & M's.
- Performing other duties as assigned.
- Packaging And Labeling
- Telephone Skills