Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. Sinclair Broadcast Group and Sinclair Digital Solutions are dedicated to making Sinclair a communications powerhouse! We are the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country. Sinclair owns and operates, programs or provides services to more television stations than anyone and has affiliations with all major networks. Sinclair Digital group is focused on bringing the most engaging content to web, mobile and over-the-top broadcasting to audiences all over the country! Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. Whether you are an industry veteran or a just starting out, you can find it at Sinclair! We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
Sinclair Broadcast Group Seattle (KOMO TV, KOMO Radio, Talk Radio 570 KVI, STAR 101.5/KPLZ, Seattle Refined & Univision) is seeking to hire up to 3 new part-time Promotions Event Staff team members to work at station events and represent stations in a positive, professional manner. This is a great opportunity to earn extra money by working various stations events including local sporting events (football games) community events, retail/client events, casting calls and more. You will meet new people, interact & engage with the public. Interact with multi-media marketing pros to get an edge on your career with real world experience. This is a great job for all ages over the age of 18. If you are retired, a veteran, looking to fill some time on the weekends, in college looking for some extra part time work or interested in the radio and television industry this is a great opportunity.
- Work as promotions staff at various station events – including set up and break down.
- Drive the station vehicle to events in a professional manner and return them gassed up and organized.
- Act as liaison between radio station and public.
- Interact with listeners in a respectful manner.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have a valid Washington State Driver’s License with good driving record.
- Outgoing, enthusiastic attitude, commitment to quality work and a self-starter.
- Must be able to work well with and communicate with a variety of different people.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good communication skills (telephone, written, verbal).
- Good public relations and customer service skills.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- Knowledge about social media a plus.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish a plus, but not required.
- Available on weekends and ability to work flexible hours (including some holidays, nights & weekdays).
- Must be dependable.
- Have reliable transportation.
- Must arrive on time or early to all functions.
- Ability to read and speak clearly.
- Ability to operate all job-related equipment.
- Excellent hearing and sight with or without corrective equipment.
- Must be able to lift 40lbs – Tents and tables for set up.
Preferred Previous Work Experience:
- Customer Service
- Brand Ambassador
Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace!