To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Seattle, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JLL • Seattle, WA
Posted 11 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Mailroom Clerk is responsible for opening, sorting, and distributing incoming mail, collecting outgoing mail, and maintaining electronic logs and files pertaining to mail processing for the client. Also may play a role in the achievement of the Key Performance Indicators and operational targets for the site, and perform duties with integrity & diligence in a professional manner.
- Process, handle, and maintain records for all incoming and outgoing courier and mail and any other deliveries as required to ensure proper routing and labeling.
- Provide solutions to problems associated with special requirements such as bulk mail and other special needs.
- Maintain all mail stops and package rooms as appropriate
- Research and follow-up with clients regarding tracking mail and/or packages.
- Perform mailroom inspections and inventory supplies.
- Any other activities to support JLL and/or site operations.
- Actively support an environment of teamwork, cooperation, performance excellence and personal success.
- Participate in the individual performance management program and personal development planning.
- Act as an ambassador for JLL by behaving consistently with cultural and ethical requirements.
- Proactively develop and maintain client relationships and provide exceptional service as reflected by client feedback ensuring that expected service levels are achieved.
- Comply with all requirements of the client contract and meet or exceed Key Performance Indicators.
- Support the day to day delivery of mail services on site in accordance with all agreed policies, procedures.
- Identify opportunities for improved operational standards to drive efficiencies (process and cost) and make recommendations to the assistant/facility manager for consideration.
Sound like you? To apply you need to have:
- At least one year experience in related skills applicable to corporate mailroom operations.
- Able to adequately perform required job functions including being able to lift minimum of 50 lbs, bend and move in such a way as to perform job tasks in a safe and approved manner.
- Knowledge of current postal codes, procedures, and regulations.
- Proficiency in a range of information technology tools and platforms.
- Attention to detail is required for handling sensitive mail and proper routing of mail.
- Good communication, organization and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Self-motivated; confident, energetic and flexible
What you can expect from us
We’re an entrepreneurial, inclusive culture. We succeed together—across the desk and around the globe. We believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your ambitions in career, recognition, well-being, benefits and pay. We’ll offer you a competitive salary and benefits package.
With us, you’ll develop your strengths and enjoy a career full of varied experiences. We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at email@example.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.