ABS Banking & Finance, part of Global Mortgages and Securitized Products, is responsible for origination and execution of term asset-backed securities (ABS) transactions and secured lending transactions. We manage a secured loan portfolio designed to provide clients with credit capacity for warehousing collateral and we execute financings of that collateral in the ABS market. We primarily focus on issuers of ABS backed by credit card receivables, auto loans & leases, student loans, equipment loans & leases, timeshare loans and transportation related assets among other assets. We are consistently a top underwriter in the US ABS market.
Vice President, ABS Banking & Finance
- Key member of deal teams during live ABS deal execution as well as structuring of secured lending transactions
- Driving presentation and structure development for client pitches, sales memos, case studies, or other relevant presentations & spreadsheets related to client coverage
- Participation in internal and client-facing meetings, due diligence and other relevant calls
- Portfolio management functions for on balance sheet secured lending deals
- Bachelor’s degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- 6-8 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience working with internal and external clients.
- Ability to work collaboratively across various teams.
- Clear communication skills, strong writing and interpersonal skills, and outstanding work ethic.
- Must be proactive and demonstrate ownership and initiative taking.
- Ability to multi-task, good organizational and time management capabilities.