To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Forest Park, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant II
McLane Company • Forest Park, GA
Posted 29 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Transportation department, as well as assisting in other duties as needed.
Other duties may be assigned. A teammate in this position must have the ability to:
Respond to phone calls, emails, voice-mails, and written correspondence.
♦ Coordinate and track status of department initiatives and projects; follow-up on outstanding action items and reports status to manager.
♦ Coordinate travel, meetings, sessions, and other events.
♦ Gather statistical data for weekly/monthly reports, prepare, and distribute if needed.
♦ Compile documents and information including graphics and visuals.
♦ Maintain accurate files and records.
♦ Make photocopies and fax documentation as needed.
Maintain Sensitive and confidential information.
* Provide administrative support for the transportation staff.
* Ensure all invoices, load summaries, and labels are printed, sorted and distributed appropriately, and ensure that bags and keys are completed and accurate.
* Create presentations, memos, letters and other documentation.
* Provide assistance as needed with customer communications.
* Prepare check requests, invoices, and business expense reimbursements for authorization.
* Sort mail, order supplies, copy and collate business materials.
* Maintain calendars.
A teammate in this position must have:
* High School Diploma or GED.
* 4-5 years administrative experience with working knowledge of office practices.
* Strong interpersonal skills and a professional personal presentation are required.
* Ability to meet tight deadlines with little margin for error.
* Ability to perform computer word processing, presentations/graphic proficiency and spreadsheet skills are required, (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint) on an IBM compatible system.
* Command of English grammar and spelling required.
* Basic math skills required and must be capable of calculations on calculator and computer.
* Proficiency with internet.
* Office environment.
McLane offers competitive pay and benefits including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, STD/LTD and 401(k).