To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3811 Fairfax Drive
Arlington, VA 22203
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
George Washington Medical Faculty Associates • Arlington, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Other duties may be assigned, including to areas not under the direct supervision of the Chief Officer.
Qualifications The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Manages an extremely active calendar of appointments for the Chief Officer; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is sometimes confidential; arranging complex and detailed travel plans including itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for travel-related meetings.
- Plans, coordinates, and ensures that the Chief Officer schedule is followed and managed accordingly.
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the Chief Officer and other business development leadership with various internal and external stakeholders, when approved as a delegate.
- Researches, prioritizes, and follows up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the office including those of a sensitive or confidential nature. Determines appropriate courses of action, referral, and/or response.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between business development and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Maintains accuracy and approval of timecards for the direct reports and Senior Management for Chief Officer.
- Successfully completes critical aspects of deliverables with a hands on approach, including drafting acknowledgement letters, personal correspondence, and other tasks that facilitate the Chief Officer’s ability to effectively lead and support the organization.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and follows- through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- A Bachelor’s degree is required, although a combination of education and relevant experience may be considered as satisfying this requirement.
- A minimum of seven years of experience in administration is required, at least 2 of which in support of a senior leadership role.