ABOUT US: Highland Ridge Hospital is an 83-bed psychiatric and chemical dependency treatment facility located in the heart of the Salt Lake Valley. Highland Ridge is owned by Acadia Healthcare, a national leader in the behavioral healthcare industry. We are the oldest specialty treatment program in the state of Utah and are fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
- Perform general clerical duties assigned in accordance with the office procedures of the facility.
- Answer and transfer telephone calls or take messages.
- Sort and deliver incoming mail and send outgoing mail.
- Schedule appointments and receive visitors.
- Provide general information to staff, clients or the public.
- Type, format or edit routine memos or other reports.
- Copy, file and update paper and electronic documents.
- Prepare and process bills and other office documents.
- Collect information and perform data entry.
EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE/SKILL REQUIREMENTS: High School diploma or equivalent.
AVAILABLE BENEFITS: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Disability, 401k, and Paid Time Off.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)