To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Anaheim, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Software Test Engineer
Extron Electronics • Anaheim, CA
Posted 13 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Responsibilities include developing test plans, test set-ups and automated testing based on product requirements/parameters. Researching and developing test methods for new/existing products by working with design engineers, product managers and application engineers. Create test environments that automate testing using scripting languages and AV test equipment. Test support will be required in a fast paced manufacturing environment, candidate will be required to troubleshoots and dispositions product failures by communicating the failure conditions and possible cause to the software and hardware engineering teams. Communicate testing status to management and other department personnel in a clear and concise manner. Qualified Candidates will have:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering (transcripts required)
- 3+ years in software experience
- Hands on experience in designing interactive software applications
- Experience in the Windows and Linux environments.
- Ability to develop software in C, C++, C# or other selected languages.
- Experience in several common scripting and compiled programming languages.
- Experience developing automatic test systems for high performance audio/video Streaming and switching products using USB, Ethernet, GPIB,RS-232 control interface on instruments and I/O controllers with HP/Agilent VEE or LabView Software.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
- Experience working with CPLD/FPGA programming and associated devices and tools.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Document and maintain software functionality using source control tools.
- Ability to document requirements and specifications.
- Develop software verification plans and procedures.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, computer literate
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced professional office environment