Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment? Looking to put your packaging or line experience to work? Check out this Manpower packaging operator position today! Join us as packaging operator working with a stable, world-wide operation in Waverly, NE!
What's in it for you?
* 1st Shift: 6:15am - 2:45pm Monday - Friday
* Monday - Friday work week, overtime possible based on business needs
* Long-term opportunity
* Full on the job training provided
What will you do?
* Maintain a clean, safe and open work environment
* Monitor packaging lines and trouble shoot issues
* Operate various packaging equipment
* Adhere to safety and quality guidelines
* Work within a team to achieve common goals
* Follow all written instructions, guides and process
What will you bring?
* Some packaging or line experience preferred
* Positive attitude and desire to work as a team
* Regular and reliable attendance, accountability, accuracy and a desire to work safely
* Flexibility to change tasks as needed to support operations
* A high school diploma or GED, ability to pass background & drug screen
Stop and apply now, this is an immediate need!
Looking for more details? Text or call a recruiter at Phone number blocked - click to apply.
Manpower is dedicated to enriching people's lives with meaningful employment and development opportunities, as we have done for 70 years. Our global presence in 80 countries and local expertise is leveraged by the expertise of our parent company, ManpowerGroup. We influence how people and companies work now and how they will work in the future.
At Manpower, we have access to all the advantages you would expect from an industry leader including a full benefits package such as Medical, dental, vision, 401k, tuition reimbursement, HSA, STD, LTD, and more!
ManpowerGroup is an EOE/AA/Vets/Disabled Employer
Not the right fit for you? What about family or friends? Sharing is caring!
Packaging And Labeling