To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lubbock, TX
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Lubbock, TX
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
MIG Welder - Lubbock, TX
Now Hiring! Are you a skilled MIG Welder with two or more years' MIG Welding experience?
If so, Advantage Resourcing wants you!
We are looking for dedicated and reliable individuals to work for a respected fabrication company in Lubbock, TX. We seek motivated, experienced individuals who can:
- Fabricate and assemble metal structures and equipment through the use of welders, cutters, shapers and measuring tools.
- Produce metal products according to customer or employer specifications.
- Utilize multiple welding machines to repair and maintain metal equipment and structures of various sizes.
- Read and interpret diagrams, sketches and blueprints to determine operations, required materials and timeframes for projects.
- Set up, operate and maintain welding equipment.
- Understand and implement personal and company safety measures by wearing specialized goggles, helmets and gloves as required.
- Two (2) or more years of MIG Welding experience required!
- Reliable Transportation is a MUST!
- Experience with the tools listed above is a MUST!
- A positive attitude is a MUST
All candidates must be consenting to a drug screen.
You will be working in a TEMPERATURE-CONTROLLED, SAFE, CLEAN environment with a company that INVESTS in their TALENT!
Don't delay, apply with Advantage Resourcing and kick-start your future!
Keywords: welder, welding, fabricator, fabrication, lubbock, mig welder,
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position
Contact: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]