Home Instead is hiring!
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes while assisting them with the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We are seeking CAREGivers who are self-motivated critical thinkers who have a passion for helping people thrive. We provide a culture of treating others with dignity and respect, encouraging growth in ourselves and others, and going the extra mile. We are currently hiring part time CAREGivers to provide care to clients in Black Hawk, Bremer, Buchanan, Butler, and Grundy Counties.Duties include but are not limited to:
- Light housekeeping tasks, meal preparation, laundry, errand running, etc.
- Providing companionship to combat social isolation and loneliness
- Assistance with personal cares
- Memory Care and Alzheimer's supportThings we often hear from our CAREGivers:
'I love the flexibility of my schedule. It fits into my busy life perfectly!'
'I was retired, but I missed being around people. This is exactly what I was looking for... It fits into my life, and I get to make a difference.'
'I feel as though I have a second family! I like knowing my role is meaningful.'
'I love that everyday is something new... There is no such thing as a typical day.' Benefits include:
- Paid Training
- Time and one half pay on special holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
- Mileage reimbursement
- Bonuses, incentives, and shift differentials
- 24/7 on call support
- Mentorship program, and ongoing training opportunities
- A variety of shifts and locations are available with competitive payMust be 19 years of age, be able to pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen. Possess a valid driver's license, have reliable transportation, and proof of auto insurance. To see how you can join our family of CAREGivers and begin your rewarding career, apply online at www.hominstead.com/662 -or- call Chantel, Monday through Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM at
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.