To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Manager, Delphi.fdc Sales Support, Americas
Hilton Corporate • US-Nationwide
Posted 28 days ago
Hilton's Commercial Services organization is comprised of over 5,000 team members driving our sales, revenue management, call center, and analytics functions. These functions are the core of Hilton's commercial engine and are key to Hilton's ability to drive profitable growth.
What will I be doing?
As the Delphi.fdc Sales Support Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring successful delivery and rollout of Delphi.fdc across the Americas by working in partnership with the core Project team, Central Administration team, and the AMER Sales Operations team to assist with implementation of strategic priorities, standard operating procedures, and standard methodologies documentation. This role will contribute heavily to the development of Delphi.fdc training content for the Hilton Managed Estate and will serve as a dedicated liaison to these properties and Regional Teams in the Americas post-implementation. Frequent travel within North, Central and South America will be required to support the launch.
More specifically, you will:
- Collaborate on implementation and training planning.
- Assist with dedicated communications and change management campaigns.
- Attend key remote and on-site training sessions, leading Hilton standard methodologies discussions.
- Liaise between properties and Sales Operations, SSGD and Delphi.fdc Administration teams.
- Document business processes and lead consultative review of program adoption.
- Develop customized training materials and user documentation.
- Provide ongoing property support and become an authority as it relates to guidance.
- Ensure that the commercial benefits of Delphi.fdc are realized by each hotel. This includes collecting feedback for future product enhancements and/or deployment process adjustments.
- Become a subject matter authority and principle property sales liaison for Delphi.fdc.
We are looking for visionaries, who are passionate about hospitality and who love to have the chance to create sales process improvements. The success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Deep understanding of on-property hotel sales processes, Hilton standard operating procedures, Commercial support functions, and the Delphi.fdc platform
- Strong data analytic abilities, advanced communication and program adoption experience, and a confirmed ability to influence, motivate, and engage diverse partners and teams
- Analytical skills to find creative solutions in developing, prioritizing and implementing strategic solutions
- Proven communication skills, including written and verbal communication, to explain complex system functionality in a clear and concise manner
- Self-motivation skills enabling you to take initiative in identifying, prioritizing and implementing tasks with a personal dedication to succeed
- Experience driving sales effectiveness and business process improvements through consultative evaluation of functional and non-functional system requirements, adaptation of existing standard methodologies and delivery methodologies, and by creating and customizing learning materials
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- Five (5) years of professional experience
- Two (2) years of experience with advanced Sales and Catering applications
- Travel up to 50-70% of the time
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- Seven (7) years of professional experience
- Seven (7) years of experience with advanced Sales and Catering applications
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!