To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Reprographics Team Lead
Novitex Enterprise Solutions • New York, NY
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position Exempt Status
Weekly Scheduled Hours
Novitex Enterprise Solutions is looking to fill a Reprographics Team Lead in New York, NY. The shift for this position will be Monday - Friday 4:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m.
The starting pay for this position will be around $15.50 per hour and will vary based on experience. Candidates who successfully complete their first 90 days of employment will also be given an additional $1.00 increase to their hourly rate.
Some perks of the job:
Employees working 30 or more hours per week may qualify for:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick time
- Benefits Health & Welfare Package including –Medical, Dental, Vision
- Exclusive discounts on entertainment, health & wellness, travel and MUCH MORE!
So what will you actually be doing?
With a strong attention to detail, they will assist in running a work site under & alongside their manager by managing day to day functions and encouraging a strong team environment by empowering associates.
A Team Leads daily tasks will involve:
- Lead the site team of 4-5 people
- Operating print, copy and scanning equipment
- Operating binding and other finishing equipment
- Provide quality reproduction of all materials submitted by customer, including binding, hole punching, and stapling and non-technical maintenance of copiers
- Ensure the customer Service Level Agreement (SLA) is met on a daily basis
- Complete job tickets with minimal instructions
- Schedule individual jobs and determine which equipment should be used based on size and complexity
- Troubleshoot jams and perform normal Key Operator preventative maintenance on equipment
- Maintain the highest level of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude
- Maintain all logs and reporting documentation; attention to detail required
- Assist with monthly measurement reports as required.
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines.
- Adhere to safety policies
- Maintain highest levels of customer care while demonstrating a friendly and cooperative attitude at all times
- Maintain the flexibility to work in a team or individually
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in high volume, production environment
- Know, understand and adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Consistently adhere to business procedure guidelines
- Adhere to all safety procedures
- Lift heavy boxes, files or paper when needed
- Demonstrate flexibility in satisfying customer demands in a high volume, production environment
- Take direction from supervisor or site manager
- Ability to work outside schedule when needed
OK, I'm interested... But is it really the job for me?
You need great people skills, patience and the ability to multi-task to be good at this job.
The following is required:
- Minimum of 6 months customer service related experience
- Keyboarding and windows environment PC skills required (Word, Excel, Adobe and PowerPoint preferred)
- Previous experience managing or supervising a staff
- Ability to motivate and develop team members
- Experience coordinating/deploying work to employees required
- Ability to resolve employee and customer concerns/issues
- Ability to effectively work individually or in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required
- Ability to adhere and administer companies policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED) required
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
E-VERIFY RIGHT TO WORK POSTERS