To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Brighton, CO 80601
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Lead, Material Handling
Innovel • Brighton, CO
Posted 1 month ago
The Material Handling Lead is responsible for supporting overall leadership of inbound and outbound functions. This position ensures quality and productivity goals and standards are achieved. **2nd shift**
* Identifies, researches and solves problems and irregularities as they arise
* Drives a lift truck
* Develops associates
* Communicates and prepares feedback to the Assistant Manager and Manager on the performance of associates
* Assists with input on support associates' performance reviews (annual and mid-year)
* Maintains department quality and productivity metrics
* Attends management meetings
* Participates in daily activities of shipping and receiving as needed
* Supports inventory management
* Assures efficient operations of all parts functions, including bin maintenance and cycle counts
* Dispositions non-conformances in the system, and ensures status is updated
* Performs other duties as assigned
* Ability to read, write, and speak English
* Ability to lead others to deliver business results
* Ability to work with minimal supervision
* Ability to work productively and effectively when faced with stressful situations, including maintaining effective interactions with
* Ability to work well with others in a group, cooperate with others, offer to help when needed and foster a team climate that brings
out the best in team members
* Ability to collaborate and build relationships with others to get the job done and deliver high performance results
* Ability to generate alternative solutions when faced with a problem, and to evaluate the consequences of choosing each
alternative and select the most promising
* Ability to apply appropriate use of safety procedures and equipment to protect the Company and customer assets, including
personal protective equipment (i.e., back belt, safety glasses)
* Ability to work in a Distribution Center or Warehouse environment (non-air conditioned and limited heat)
* Ability to work variable and flexible hours, including overtime
* Strong leadership and mentoring skills
* Effective time management skills
* Proficient skill in using computer systems and standard software applications
* Outstanding customer service skills
* Proficient analytical and quantitative skills
* Detail oriented and organizational skills
* Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
* Ability to be open to change, and effectively implement change quickly
* Ability to frequently lift, carry, push, or pull up to 10 lbs.; occasionally up to 100 lbs.
* Ability to frequently bend, reach outward, walk, and sit; and occasionally squat, kneel, twist, turn, climb, crawl, reach above
shoulder, handle and finger objects, stand, and type using a keyboard
* Ability to drive an automatic vehicle
* 18 years of age or older