How does a 4 day work week sound? YES! A 4 DAY WORK WEEK!
Want to enjoy more time with your family and friends? Always dreamed of having time to travel to the biggest music festivals or just relax and catch up on your favorite show while still having a rewarding career?
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
Do you work for a company that's committed to using only the highest quality products, technology, and people to help create a one-of-a-kind, Legendary guest experience? How would you like to work for a company that's committed to your development as a professional and helps you take advantage of career growth opportunities?
This is the kind of culture that our client has fostered for nearly 40 years! Because of this, their restaurants and teams are voted #1 in our markets year in and year out, and we only recruit the best of the best.
Why people LOVE working for this company!
Our Hospitality Client Offers:
- Top Pay for Top Performance and Fantastic Bonus Potential
- Win Paid Vacations!
- 4-day work weeks — for real
- Exciting contests, incentives, bonus opportunities, and merit raises!
- Paid vacation time every 6 months — up to 4 weeks per year!
- Career Growth Opportunities!
Position Overview & Responsibilities
As the AGM you will manage staffing, scheduling and supervision of the front of house service team members. Specific scheduling includes server and assistant positions. The Assistant General Manager's goal is to optimize profits and guest satisfaction by effectively maintaining the existing systems for all costs and turnover as set by the General Manager. The AGM also creates and maintains a team oriented, fun-filled, positive environment. Benefits
Health and Dental Insurance After 30 Days Position Requirements
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Manager in a casual or fine dining, full service restaurant of $2.0+ million sales. Internal team members must have a minimum of six months continuous service with demonstrated attitudes and behaviors that facilitate strong leadership skills and an initiative and passion to be the best they can be.
- HS education or equivalent some college or BS/BA (prefer HRT [Hotel, Restaurant, Tourism] or business) preferred.
- Experience compiling, preparing and maintaining P&L statements, budgets, and cost controls
- Knowledge of computers sufficient to fulfill management functions
- Applied experience in OSHA, EEOC, FMLA, FLSA and Health Department matters Certified to meet state safety and sanitation requirements
- Ability to read, communicate, and write (i.e., recipes, charts, employment and training materials) in English.
- Strong coaching, counseling and development skills. Excellent guest relations skills.
EOE - Equal Opportunity Employer
Interested? Contact your Career Coach!
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 15430
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Founded in 1989 in the basement of Patrice’s home, Patrice & Associates Hospitality Recruiting has grown to become one of the largest restaurant recruiting and hospitality recruiting firms in the country.
Our hospitality recruiters are of the highest caliber and have been with us for as long as 10 years. Our team of restaurant and hospitality recruiters has strong industry experience and have included backgrounds such as Vice Presidents, District Managers, Managing Partners, Chefs and General Managers from restaurant and hotel concepts such as The Cheesecake Factory, PF Changs, Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse, Marriott Corporation, Red Robin, TGI Fridays, Arbys, Buffets, Applebees, Friendly’s and YUM Brands.
- We have helped thousands of hospitality candidates find new job opportunities.
- Many companies have made over 500 hires from us.
- Corporate Recruiters regularly “take us with them” to a new Human Resource position.
- Early in her career, Patrice wrote a book on “How to Interview” and taught classes on successful interview techniques.
We represent all major restaurant corporate chains – $4M casual dining restaurant companies, $6M – $10M theme casual dining clubs, $4M family style restaurants, companies opening 40 new locations a year, fine dining, fast food, airports, malls and travel plazas nationwide.
View the full profile