The Sr. Director of Product Management–Supply Chain will lead a team of Product Managers. Product Managers have end-to-end ownership over a domain or aspect of the business. They monitor and act on insights, KPI's and processes which result in changes in the way we do business. They develop business cases and execution plans for the implementation of new technology. This includes technology in support of existing and new businesses.
Our customer needs are complex and handoff's to other channels are expected to be seamless. Customer experiences are cross-channel (online, in store, in home, contact center), exponentially increasing the complexity of our interactions and the opportunity to offer truly unique solutions to customer problems. We’re rapidly evolving, approaching experiences/systems/processes with a futuristic lens on customer expectations and solutions.
The Sr. Director of Product Management – Supply Chain will lead a team of product managers to help us accomplish these objectives. This leader will think strategically, look at the business analytically, obsess about the customer and implement at scale. S/he will draw on operations experience, managing workflow across the entire team, own and author business reviews of the team roadmap, and manage priorities against capacity to deliver results. With a keen eye for solid UX/Design, the Sr. Director, Product Management – Supply Chain will take ownership over the development roadmap in an Agile setting to drive results. S/he will build and inspire a positive, high-energy, results-oriented culture across teams rich in diversity and experience. This role is inherently cross-functional and will work closely with engineering, UX/Design, Operations, Finance and Customer Service teams to bring products to market and enhance our existing products and processes. This is an extremely visible position that will interact at all levels of corporate and field leadership. Managing the customer experience is like management a business and financial acumen and a true ownership attitude is critical to the success of this candidate.
- Lead a team of Product Managers
- Develop KPIs and drive results for business areas of responsibility
- Define and actively manage a capabilities and enhancement roadmap
- Identify opportunities to eliminate friction and solve customer problems
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years’ experience managing teams and priorities across multiple stakeholders
- 7+ years relevant Product Management experience
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience leading cross-functional projects with design, engineering, and/or analytics
- Strong organizational savvy, particularly with multiple/competing priorities
- Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done
- Deep industry connections and the ability to attract A-player talent
- MBA Degree
- Experience with building, deploying, and measuring digital and field-based tests & POC’s
- Experience working with software development teams to launch products
- Experience with large scale order management and inventory systems
- Experience with Supply Chain execution systems in the areas of Distribution, Transportation, and Delivery systems
Lowe’s Companies, Inc. (NYSE: LOW) is a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company serving approximately 18 million customers a week in the United States and Canada. With fiscal year 2019 sales of $72.1 billion, Lowe’s and its related businesses operate or service more than 2,200 home improvement and hardware stores and employ approximately 300,000 associates. Based in Mooresville, N.C., Lowe’s supports its hometown Charlotte region and all communities it serves through programs focused on creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts. For more information, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Director Product Management.
About Lowe’s in the Community:
As a FORTUNE® 50 home improvement company, Lowe’s is committed to creating safe, affordable housing and helping to develop the next generation of skilled trade experts through nonprofit partnerships. Across every community we serve, Lowe’s associates donate their time and expertise through the Lowe’s Heroes volunteer program. For the latest news, visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Director Product Management or follow [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Sr Director Product Management on Twitter.