Accounting Manager candidates will be interested in this position, if they have a knack for establishing and regulating an organization's accounting and finance procedures. Consider this position if you want to feel appreciated in your day-to-day work and be rewarded for your efforts. You will succeed in this Accounting Manager position with a burgeoning, innovative company if you can take charge of daily operations, such as preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Located in the North Dallas, Texas area, this Accounting Manager position would be on a full-time basis. Apply today with Robert Half Finance!
- Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training, and go-forward system administration
- Organize a variety of technical accounting analyses, procedures, and policies
- Assist in preparing GAAP financial statements, which includes data analysis, document preparation, integrity validation, and reconciliation processes
- Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
- Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics, and actual spend against budgets/outlook
- Lead and encourage the full accounting team performance during the closing process to ensure deadlines are met
- Possessing a thorough knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
Please contact Eric Ressler at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor
- Solid technical skills
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
- CPA/MBA preferred
- Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
- Recent relevant financial experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Customer service oriented communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Accounting Manager/Supervisor.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles