To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
- TreeHouse Foods, Inc.
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Continuous Improvement Manager
TreeHouse Foods, Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Supply Chain Continuous Improvement
Job Posting Title:
Continuous Improvement Manager
Job Description: Serves as a leadership partner to maintain the TreeHouse Management Operating Structure (TMOS). Leads projects to review supply chain processes and related areas by applying advanced continuous improvement principles and practices to improve products, quality, efficiency, financials, operations, and related areas. Responsibilities may include participating with management to develop project objectives, facilitating teams, and leading the implementation of project results.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serves as a strategic partner with the site leadership team and process owners to maintain the TreeHouse Management Operating System and ensure standard manufacturing processes are in place.
- Monitors and supports key metrics and KPIs for overall supply chain performance and process effectiveness within the site.
- Serves as a strategic partner with the division continuous improvement leader to maintain alignment and compliance with the TreeHouse continuous improvement strategy and division/enterprise initiatives.
- Leads a portfolio of projects and team(s) in the review and analysis of moderate to large supply chain processes to ensure efficient and effective operations.
- Identifies supply chain process requirements, improvement opportunities and best practices; Leads replication activities for the site.
- Participates with management to develop project objectives, such as outlining project requirements, scope, resources, team members, tasks, and project owners.
- Acts as the primary owner for identifying the need for change/improvement and plays point for managing business process change for the site on an ongoing basis.
- Serves as a culture change agent by leveraging influential authority with employees and stakeholders to accelerate program deliverables that may cross geographic and/or functional boundaries.
- Leads meetings to review and examine project completion, obstacles, problem resolution, timelines, recommendations, and conclusions.
- Leads or performs analyses that involve the application of advanced continuous improvement principles and practices, such as reviewing the flow of product or information, analyzing quantitative and qualitative data, preparing findings, and developing recommendations and conclusions.
- Partners with site management and process owners to implement new processes or guidelines, determine improvements, identify and track savings, develop reports, and receive approval when required.
- Assists with training and coaching others to build organizational self-sufficiency with continuous improvement methods and tools.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities (List all required):
- Strong situational leadership skills to influence all levels of the organization
- Capable of building strong relationships with Operations leaders in order to effect change
- Must have a bias for action and a track record of delivering results
- Self-starter to lead change and make independent and informed decisions.
- Personal traits--progressive, adaptable, flexible, high-energy, mature, strong interpersonal skills.
- Analytical, trouble-shooting and problem-solving skills to assess needs, understanding issues, and identify improvement opportunities.
- Able to become the Continuous Improvement go-to person for the site and build a culture of continuous improvement.
- Able to design, develop, and deploy improvement strategies that support TreeHouse, divisional, and site strategic objectives.
- Able to become the subject matter expert for supply chain processes for the site and continuously create the future state.
- Must have strong verbal and written communication skills to represent site continuous improvement activities.
- Strong PC skills; Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications such as Microsoft Project, Minitab, etc.
Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience Required
Minimum Experience: Minimum 2 years plant based manufacturing experience, previous project management experience and continuous improvement skills training.
Travel Requirements: 25% or less
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.