Our client is seeking a Survey Research Consultant to join their leading team in NYC.
Due to client requirement, applicant must be willing and able to work on a w2 basis. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Survey Research Consultant:
- Coordinate with survey research team to collect data
- Analyze, interpret, and identify patterns within data
- Prepare descriptive and analytical reports and presentations of survey results
- Establish and maintain data security and confidentiality processes
Requirements of the Survey Research Consultant:
- At least 5 years of experience developing survey strategies, content, and performing data analysis
- Service-oriented with strong interpersonal skills and clear and effective communication skills
- Willing to learn survey design and analysis techniques
- Skilled in basic data analysis and reporting
- Experience with survey tools a plus
Keywords: Survey Research Consultant, Data Analysis, Survey Design, Reporting, Qualtrics
Job ID: 319084
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a URL blocked - click to apply!