To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin Township, NJ 08873
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Oticon USA • Franklin Township, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Demant is a world-leading hearing healthcare group that for more than a century has played a vital part in developing innovative technologies and know-how to help improve people’s hearing and health. In every aspect, from hearing devices, hearing implants and diagnostic equipment to intelligent audio solutions and hearing care all over the world, Demant is active and engaged.
The Demant Group operates in a global market with companies in more than 30 countries, employs more than 14,500 staff and generates annual revenue of DKK 14 billion. Our products are sold in more than 130 countries.
We are currently seeking a full life cycle Corporate Recruiter to join our team. This Recruiter will source and recruit for a variety of mid-to-executive-level positions within corporate, clinical, medical device, sales, and technical areas. A candidate who has experience in healthcare, medical device and research and development will excel in this role. The Recruiter will work with the hiring managers and other internal stakeholders to help align business goals with hiring needs to determine best strategies for sourcing and recruiting
- Identifies and sources appropriate talent for current openings
- Conducts effective resume review and calibration, screens applicants, schedules interviews and recommends candidates for employment
- Advises potential candidates on employee benefits, salary, incentive programs and company culture
- Strong focus on providing a positive candidate experience, by ensuring appropriate follow up and professional communication
- Provides a positive hiring manager experience and ensures regular updates to hiring managers is taking place
- Uses social media, job boards, internet sourcing, and other technical & creative means to source candidates
- Partners with HR colleagues to ensure a consistent recruiting, on boarding and transition of all candidates
- Uses applicant tracking systems and other recruiting software to track applicants from selection to on-boarding
- Ensures that all candidates data is in ATS
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Industrial/Organizational Psychology or a related discipline in which business knowledge and an understanding of human resource practices are gained
- Minimum 5+ years of experience in talent acquisition and full-cycle recruiting
- Preferred experience recruiting for clinical healthcare roles and/or medical device roles
- Strong experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and how to leverage technology for recruitment, specific experience with iCims is a plus
- Ability to work in ambiguous situations, assessing, researching, analyzing and developing solutions
- Proactive with high level of engagement, responsiveness and execution
- Excellent communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with people at all levels of the organization
The Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.