Do you like to solve problems in an engaging, collaborative, team environment? Are you excited about discovery, technical innovation, and achievement? Does working in a flexible culture with professional growth opportunities, a family friendly vibe, and smart, caring colleagues make for a great day? If so, consider an employment opportunity at Foth and join these members who enjoy their employment experience.
The scientists and engineers of Foth Environment Solutions take on complex projects across many markets, including manufacturing, mining, solid waste, utilities, and coastal infrastructure. Informed by decades of experience and today's best practices, we solve critical problems and add value in each of the markets we serve.
Foth Environment Solutions has a long track record of exceptional results. Whether the goal is asset realization, navigating regulations, ensuring safety, reducing costs, or gaining a competitive edge, we are ready for the challenge.
Foth Infrastructure & Environment, LLC is currently seeking a team-focused, innovative, and results-oriented Project Industrial Wastewater Engineer working out of our Madison, WI, Green Bay, WI, Milwaukee, WI or Minneapolis, MN Office or remote location, who is looking for new learning experiences, opportunities for career growth, and a desire to contribute to our clients' success.
* Design wastewater solutions for Foth clients using engineering principles
* Provide technical support on complex, multi-disciplined industrial wastewater and water projects including preparation of design calculations, drawings, and other technical work products as required
* Demonstrate knowledge in chemical, mechanical, and biological industrial wastewater treatment processes
* Maintain relationships with approval authorities and industry organizations
* Coordinate technical reports/feasibility studies, designs, and construction support activities with internal and external clients
* Act as the contact for regulators, clients, industry organizations, and legal affairs
* Support the efforts of Client Team Leaders by creating proposals and cultivating client relationships for both existing and potential clients
* Design industrial wastewater solutions for Foth clients using CAD principles
* Develop and continuously improve standard work for the industrial wastewater practice
* Build and facilitate teamwork among members/disciplines at all levels
* Maintain knowledge of existing and proposed regulations related to wastewater treatment systems and water quality
* BS degree in Industrial, Mechanical, Chemical or related engineering degree
* 7+ years of experience with industrial wastewater treatment projects in the areas of feasibility, design, and/or construction management
* Previous experience monitoring detailed engineering plans that evaluate project performance
* Previous experience implementing chemical, mechanical, and biological wastewater treatment processes in a variety of industrial settings
* Minimum of 5 years of experience with an engineering consulting firm
* Previous experience with integrating complex engineering on wastewater projects
* Establishing working relationships with regulators
* CAD design experience
The base compensation listed for this job posting reflects a general range for the posted position. Base compensation will vary based on factors such as: years of experience, location, level of responsibility and licenses/certifications. In addition to base compensation, Foth members may be eligible to receive bonuses through our Earned Performance Incentive program. All employees are eligible for On-the-Spot bonuses. Exempt members are also eligible for either quarterly and/or annual bonuses. Eligible full-time and part-time members will be offered medical, dental, vision insurance, employee assistance program, disability, retirement, holiday pay, and several other voluntary benefits. Regular full-time members are also eligible for paid time off. Please reach out to the recruiting team to discuss any specific benefits or compensation questions.
Note: In some situations, we may consider an alternative position based on your skill set and experience. This may result in a different compensation range.
Base Compensation Range: $80,000 - $140,000
All Foth Companies are equal opportunity employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law. All locations are tobacco-free.
Foth, the largest engineering and science consulting firm headquartered in Wisconsin, employs more than 600 members and operates in 26 locations to provide our national and international clients with convenient, personal services.
Our dynamic science and engineering teams at Foth are organized into business units - Environment Solutions, Infrastructure Solutions, and Production Solutions - each comprised of extraordinary talent embodying decades of knowledge and specialized expertise. We bring our 80 year history of success and interdisciplinary knowledge to every client we serve, understanding their business, providing trusted advice, and developing customized, innovative solutions with remarkable energy and ingenuity.
Foth provides engineers, scientists, and other talented professionals an award-winning employment experience, including flexibility to balance work and life. We take on our clients' toughest challenges which provides meaningful project assignments working alongside creative and dedicated team members.
Foth's commitment to our members is demonstrated by annually reinvesting 5% of professional fee revenues in professional development activities. Our work environment is professional, collaborative, and fun. Each day, we work together in a unified, values-based culture, helping our clients' achieve their goals and improving the world we live in.
Join our team and experience the Foth difference!
- Construction Management