PeopleShare is seeking a Warehouse Supervisor for a company located in Robinson Township, PA
DO YOU LOVE OVERTIME?
DO YOU ENJOY WORKING DAYLIGHT HOURS?
This opportunity offers a daylight shift with a competitive great pay rate all in one! Please apply with your resume or call Amanda at Phone number blocked - click to apply for further consideration.
Job Details for Warehouse Supervisor:
- Monday to Friday 6:00 AM- 2:30 PM, Saturday for OT
- Pay Rate: $20 an hour
- Long term fit!
Job Responsibilities & Description for Warehouse Supervisor:
- Assist with department scheduling
- Enforce departmental SOP's
- Trouble shoot product and machine problems
- Training of new employees
- Ensure efficient flow of product within the department
- Assist in maintaining raw material inventory, including stock rotation and cycle counts
- Ensure cleanliness of mixing areas or production areas
- Assist with product samples for quality assurance
- Additional duties and special projects as required
Job Requirements for Warehouse Supervisor:
- High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required
- Previous supervisory experience (1-2 years) required
- Previous machine operator experience (1 year) preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a high-pressure environment
- May be required to lift up to 50 pounds without assistance
PeopleShare is the leading Staffing Agency in the region and has temporary to hire and permanent jobs in Pennsylvania (PA) throughout the Pittsburgh area - Monroeville, Export, Murrysville, Canonsburg, Mount Pleasant, New Kensington, Moon Township, Robinson, Beaver, Greentree, Downtown and Cranberry. We have openings for receptionist, data entry, customer service, collections, office managers, call center, administrative assistant, accounts payable clerk, accounts receivable clerk, file clerk, warehouse, electronic assemblers, assembly, production, pickers, packers, forklift, machine operators, and maintenance mechanics.
PeopleShare provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, PeopleShare complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Packaging And Labeling