Customer Service RepresentativeCompensation:
$14.30 to $16.40 hourly
Customer Service Representative Opening! - Part-Time!
OfficeTeam has a need for a highly-skilled, articulate Customer Representative to join the growing workforce in the Telecom Services industry. Are you always outgoing and sociable? This could be a great position for you. This position is based in a dynamic and fast-paced environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Burlington, Vermont region and is a long-term temporary employment opportunity.
This position will be approximately 20-30 hours per week. Workdays will be Friday - Monday. (Must be able to work weekends)
- Deliver outstanding, friendly customer service in a timely fashion
- May support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Handle incoming telephone calls
- Manage the flow of incoming customers
- Assist customers with any general inquiries
- Provide product knowledge and support as needed
- achievement oriented, positive attitude and an approach to work rooted in professionalism
- Comfort in pursuing resolutions to complicated customer inquiries using complex research methods
- Customer service experience preferred
- Microsoft Windows experience
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- 2+ years' experience with performing in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Customer service and office administrative skills
- Proven ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- Strong communication skills and able to receive criticism well
If you are a service 'champion' who looks to improve and deliver personalized service based on individual customer needs, we want to hear from you. Contact us today! Phone number blocked - click to apply
OR Email blocked - click to apply
OfficeTeam is the world's leader in professional staffing for office support jobs, focusing exclusively on the temporary and temporary-to-full-time placement of professionals in the administrative field. We are faster at finding you work because of the depth of our client network. Specifically, our professional staffing managers connect with thousands of hiring managers in North America every week to find your office support job opportunities. We evaluate all of our OfficeTeam temporaries' skills and match them with the needs of top employers in their area.
Apply for this job now or contact us today at 888.490.4154 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Complex Problem Solving