Vermilion Behavioral Health Systems provides a comprehensive benefits package which currently include:
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Acadia Healthcare 401(k) plan
- Excellent training program
- Professional growth opportunity that is second to none in the industry. Join a team with defined career paths and a national family of hospitals and facilities
SHIFTS AND HOURS:
We are a 24/7 hospital- while the work hours may not be the standard 8a-5p, we do offer work life balance as well as vacation, sick, extended sick, and personal days off. All leaders rotate weekend call for the 3 campus locations - once every two months.
- Provide leadership to the Admissions Department and cultivate the function of the department as an integrated team.
- Implement the strategic plan of the business development and marketing department as it pertains to admission to the facility and direct potential clients to treatment.
- Provide leadership in addressing quality management issues related to crisis triage, evaluation, intake and admission to the facility.
- Assign/distribute scheduled evaluations, intakes or admissions as dictated by request and hospital census.
- Conduct quality assurance and quality improvement programs for all crisis triage, evaluation, intake and admission services.
- Perform follow-up communication functions and generate recommendations for organization leadership.
- Develop and implement program policies and procedures that guide the provision of services.
- Responsible for the hiring decisions for Admissions Department personnel, provide orientation, in-service and continuing education programs for department staff and other internal positions responsible for crisis triage and/or evaluation services.
- Serve as clinical liaison with referral sources.
- Work to improve efficiency and quality in delivering services within the department, responsible for developing and meeting departmental goals and objectives.
- Ensure that department is up to date on and compliant with new laws and regulations.
- Recruit, train and supervise staff.
- Manage the finances of the department, prepare and monitor budgets and spending to ensure department operates within allocated funds.
- Determine and implement admissions best-practices, promote the hospital and maintain a satisfied patient base.
- Other duties as assigned.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
- Quality Management
- Quality Assurance