Here, we believe there’s not one path to success, we believe in careers that grow with you. Whoever you are or wherever you come from in the world, there’s a place for you at Sherwin-Williams. We provide you with the opportunity to explore your curiosity and drive us forward. We’ll give you the space to share your strengths and we want you to show us what you can do. You can innovate, grow, and discover in a place where you can thrive and Let Your Colors Show!
Where You’ll be Working
The individual selected for this role will be expected to work at Lake Havasu City Store 8179, located at:
609 Lake Havasu Ave N, Lake Havasu City, AZ 86403
How You’ll Perform the Role
- Support the sales efforts at a Sherwin-Williams paint store, servicing wholesale and retail customers and making deliveries when necessary.
- Assist customers in person and over the phone by determining needs and presenting appropriate products and services.
- Ensuring that sales transactions are completed accurately, maintaining accurate work order files and formulas, pulling appropriate products from the sales floor or warehouse, and tinting and mixing them to customer specifications.
- Assist in sourcing products required by customers.
- Opening and closing of the store, making bank deposits, stocking shelves, and setting up displays and cleaning store equipment.
- Make deliveries to customers in a safe and timely manner.
Our Must Haves – These are our Basic Qualifications, hit apply if you meet all of them!
- Be 21 years of age or older
- Be legally authorized to work in country of employment without requiring sponsorship for employment visa status, now or in the future
- Have a valid and unrestricted driver's license, and an acceptable driving record from the State Bureau of Motor Vehicles.
- Must meet state specific driver’s license class requirements
- Be able to retrieve material from shelves and floor stacks and lift and carry up to 50 lbs. on a frequent basis, with or without reasonable accommodation
- Be able to distinguish the difference between colors, a skill used when color matching or tinting paint, with or without reasonable accommodation
Extras to Help you Stand Out – These are not required for you to be eligible to apply
- Experience in a delivery, retail sales or customer service position
- Associate degree or relevant college courses
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to speak more than one language: preferably Spanish
What is the Process to get Started?
Step 1 – Online Application
- Find the role(s) that interest you on our Careers page: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Driver I
- Set aside 15 minutes to create your profile by entering or importing your details from one of our job board partners
Step 2 – Digital Interview
- Upon review of your application, qualified candidates will be invited to complete a digital video interview via HireVue, our interview partner. The interview will consist of a few behavioral based questions
- You’ll be able to record and complete your video interview anytime, anywhere! While you can complete this video interview on your own schedule, we ask that this step be completed within 14 days of receiving an invitation
Step 3 – In-Store Interview
- Your video interview is reviewed by our Recruitment team and our top candidates are invited to meet with our team in a store, specialty wholesale branch, floorcovering facility or delivery service terminal.
Sherwin-Williams is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
As a VEVRAA Federal Contractor, Sherwin-Williams requests state and local employment services delivery systems to provide priority referral of Protected Veterans.
- Customer Service